2021 - PresentHeriot Watt University
Master's of Science in Software Engineering
2017 - 2020University of Balamand - Lebanon
Bachelor's of Technology in Mechatronics Engineering
2016 - 2017University of Balamand - Lebanon
Baccalauréat (Freshman - Science)
2014 - 2016Al Amal Indian School - Kuwait
High School (GSCE - AS Levels)
Dec 2021 - PresentRiver Shark Technologies
Founder & Director
July 2020 - Nov 2021Revotonix
Robotics Software Engineer
Worked on Zenzoe disinfection robot developed by ASTI, where I developed several ROS packages and test suite for the autonomous navigation system and the GUI.
▪ Developed SLAM mapping packages using Python (ROS)
▪ Developed map storage services and integrated it with MongoDB database.
▪ Created a test suite to test different mapping processes in development.
▪ Developed data processing methods to facilitate information to a GUI using rosbridge and roslibjs.
▪ Developed navigation mission manager to enable the robot to fulfil pre-determined tasks using Python.
▪ Worked remotely with several teams and reported directly to the CTO.
▪ Developed rapid solutions to interconnect other teams work into the main program.
▪ Created and executed deployment strategies using docker containers (docker-compose)
July 2019 - Aug 2019CNC Lab - Lebanon
Mechatronics Engineer (Internship)
During my time at CNC Lab, I worked in preparing a batch of in house made IoT devices to be distributed in local petrol stations.
• Managed setting up IoT devices firmware and managed hardware installation of IoT devices.
• Debugged remote IoT servers.
• Modeled IoT device installation using CAD software.
• Worked closely with system engineers and assisted in solving minor bugs.
June 2019 - July 2019Perla - Lebanon
Software Engineer (Internship)
During my internship at Perla, I had the chance to solve a challenging task the business was facing and that was monitoring the machines' performance (some of which were legacy machines) At the end I have presented an IIoT system that could monitor all the hardware devices and give instant feedback to the technicians as well as produce reports that can assist in predictive maintenance.
• Built desktop software and back end system to streamlines procurement processes, using C# and Microsoft SQL.
• Built a web application IIoT system that monitors real-time motor speeds (RPM) and other information using sensors.
• Built the back-end system for the web application (PHP - Laravel framework) and the front-end (Bootstrap CSS, barebones
• Developed system architecture for system nodes to communicate with each other.
Jan 2015 - Jan 2016Hexa Care - Kuwait
Back End Developer (Full Time)
• Built backend logic using PHP. (Laravel framework)
• Helped in server hosting, email hosting and integration.
• Implemented security and data protection.
• Optimized the website for maximum speed and scalability.
• Prototyped and created scripts to automate tasks (web scraping)
• Worked closely with Customer Support and QA to develop suite of web tools for internal and external users.
• Contributed creative ideas and insight for improving usability of the available web tools.